An online development module that assists HR and Business professionals in their capability to both create a business/organization strategy and then to ensure that strategy is implemented as intended. A significant and detailed look at thus increasing vital topic that includes an overview of each aspect, relevant quotes, potential actions and options for individuals to implement, a summary quiz and video introductory and summary explanations from the author.
What You’ll Learn?
This course is designed to develop relevant skills to:
· analyse strategic macro environmental issues;
· analyse industry factors, and identify their impact on profitability and strategic positioning;
· assess organisational performance;
· identify strategic capabilities and gaps;
· assess and evaluate business strategies; and
· analyse and implement strategy at the single business unit level.